Director Report from checkSURE
Available instantly, checkSURE's director report can be purchased by clicking on the link in a Full Company Report or can be searched for via checkSURE’s director/company secretary search facility. This information that can be included in a checkSURE director report is of two types - the profile of the director requested and a list of companies with which the person is currently associated and any previous directorships, either resigned or with dissolved companies.
The profile of the individual in the director report includes, if available:
- The director's full name along with their title
- Full postal address with postcode. Since October 1st 2009 this is known as the service address and may not be the director’s residential address.
- Their date of birth
- Country of origin or birth
- Current occupation if known.
The listed companies within the director report will include the following, if available:
- Companies for which the named person is currently a director or company secretary, the date of appointment, the names of other directors/secretaries of each company and the company’s checkSCORE and suggested credit limit.
- Resigned directorships are listed within the director report, including the date of resignation and the current company checkSCORE and suggested credit limit.
- Directorships of dissolved companies are also listed in the director report
The director report is formatted so that if you wish to do further research on any of the companies or directors mentioned within the report, simply clicking on the links provided will take you straight to the selection page.