Find Company Directors
You can find company directors through the director reports facility on the checkSURE service. We provide the best value online company credit reports in the UK. checkSURE delivers Company Reports on over 8 million UK Limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. checkSURE’s director reports are included within the Full and Keep it Live Reports which are available instantly online.
‘Find company directors’ is a well-used search term indicating that director reports which give you information on specific directors within limited company are in high demand.
Director Reports from checkSURE
Available instantly, checkSURE's director reports are available through their Full Company Reports. As long as the information is available, the director reports list all the directors of the company of interest. This information on directors is of two types - their profile and other additional directorships.
Find company directors returns this data as search query in checkSURE
- The director' full name along with their title
- Full postal address with postcode
- Their date of birth
- Country of origin or birth
The additional information available on each director within the director reports includes:
- Other occupations (including the directorship they hold with the company of interest)
- The date of appointment into the directorship for the company
- A listing of the companies that other directorships are held at (there are links from each company listed, so it is easier to gather additional information)
The profile for each director within the director reports will include the following (if available):
The last three recently resigned directors are also listed within the director reports, along with their details.
The director reports can be refreshed daily through checkSURE's Keep it Live Reports. This option allows you to receive e-mail alerts and updates when there are any changes with the directors, this is also then reflected within the director reports.